Are you a business development executive that loves consultative sales of innovative solutions to health plans and payers that improve the satisfaction, health outcomes and productivity of their members while reducing total cost of care?
Does selling the first-of-its-kind solution into a $136Bn market opportunity sound exciting to you?
Do you thrive in a rapidly evolving, fast-paced company and market that require creativity, resourcefulness, high energy and an ability to adapt quickly?
If so, you could be a perfect fit for our team of like-minded professionals who share a common mission and passion for helping others and a desire to build a great company.
Oshi Health is the only virtual-first clinic for digestive (GI) conditions that provides easy, convenient access to an integrated and multidisciplinary care team that diagnoses, monitors and treats the 70mm+ people living with digestive health conditions. We take time to get to know each patient, develop a personalized, whole-person care plan that includes identification of symptom triggers and prescription of evidence-based interventions, including medications, dietary changes, and mental health support. Our care is delivered virtually through our app, secure messaging and telehealth visits.
Existing GI care is largely inaccessible, and unfortunately incentivized around expensive and often unnecessary procedures, but not around spending the time to unpack triggers (dietary and psychological), and work closely with the patient to take the time required to help them achieve symptom control. very broken and centered around the provider getting paid, not the solutions and support patients want and need. We are already driving transformation in this We’re here to change that and it’s a $136Bn market with a differentiated model and clear lead ahead of our competitors. with no pure full-stack competitors.
We are seeking a Regional Vice President Sales - Health Plans & Payers to bring this innovative new care offering to health plan customers and associated partners across the US. This role will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and work closely with the Leadership Team, Board and advisors to build the business.
What You’ll Do:
- Generate market awareness and interest by positioning Oshi Health as a market leader in the virtual care 1st market through outreach to key prospects and partners. Refine B2B marketing and positioning language and materials, drive outreach and develop a robust pipeline.
- Identify, qualify and close opportunities with regional or national healthcare plans and TPAs with a focus on driving new business growth.
- Create, update and utilize a comprehensive territory business plan.
- Establish credibility and build strong relationships with multiple department heads, key decision makers and influencers at health systems and providers, including C-suite.
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline with qualified opportunities, and effectively move them through the selling process via CRM.
- Partner closely with our employer sales executives to drive ASO business through existing plan partners, and also leverage employer demand to drive momentum with new plans that we are not yet partnered with
- Establish strong competitive intelligence, by learning everything possible about our competitor's products, strategy, and sales approach in the marketplace.
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with various functional areas.
- Achieve and exceed new business quotas.
- Keep the Oshi Health CRM system up to date with all sales activities.
- Provide tactical support of strategic objectives defined by executive management and sales leadership.
Results you will drive:
- New health plan and TPA contracts
- Robust and continuously growing sales pipeline
- Bookings and revenue in alignment with your objectives and Oshi Health’s OKRs
- Customer satisfaction as the key relationship owner
- Brand awareness across the healthcare industry and ecosystem
- Learnings and Voice of the Customer input that can be shared broadly across the company
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- 10+ years of experience and proven track record of success selling innovative solutions to national and regional health plans and payers, preferably with past experience selling tech-enabled clinical health services that improve outcomes and lower cost
- Deep understanding of the motivations and buying dynamics within health plans, as well as how to engage key ecosystem partners (e.g., self-insured employers, benefit consultants, care navigation companies, etc.).
- Demonstrated success in closing complex sales that require buy-in from multiple constituents. Adept at identifying each step of the process and when to involve senior leadership and other internal resources for closing support.
- Successful delivery through all stages of plan sales cycle, manage deals through to close and partner with customer success to ensure continuity.
- Existing network of decision makers and connectors within the healthcare ecosystem, specifically with payers.
- Proven self-starter that can thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, is comfortable with ambiguity and has a passion for challenging the status quo in healthcare
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills with comfort selling to C-suite and executive decision makers at health plans and employers
- Proven ability to identify and engage regional health plan decision makers
We’re revolutionizing GI care — and our employees are driving the change. We’re a hard-working and fun-loving team, committed to always learning and improving, and dedicated to doing the right thing for our members. To achieve our mission, we invest in our people:
We make healthcare more equitable and accessible:
- Mission-driven organization focused on innovative digestive care
- Thrive on diversity with monthly DEIB discussions, activities, and more
- Virtual-first culture: Work from home anywhere in the US
- Live our core values: Own the outcome, Do the right thing, Be direct and open, Learn and improve, Team, Thrive on diversity
We take care of our people:
- Competitive compensation and meaningful equity
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental and vision plans
- Access to a “Life Concierge” through Overalls, because we know life happens
- Tailored professional development opportunities to learn and grow
We rest, recharge and re-energize:
- Unlimited paid time off — take what you need, when you need it
- 13 paid company holidays to power down
- Team events, such as virtual cooking classes, games, and more
- Recognition of professional and personal accomplishments
Oshi Health’s Core Values:
- Go For It
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Direct & Open
- Learn & Improve
- TEAM - Together Everyone Achieves More
- Thrive on Diversity
Oshi Health is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.