Cohere Health is illuminating healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience, both in and out of the doctors office. Founded in August, 2019, we are obsessed with eliminating wasteful friction patients and doctors experience in areas that have nothing to do with health and treatment, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build software that is expressly designed to ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
We are looking for a Product Strategy & Operations Senior Analyst to play a key role conducting analyses that drive our strategy, clinical product, and operational performance. Reporting into our digital business unit, you will be part of a small, fast-paced team taking on analytically focused projects that improve our digital offerings performance with clients. Ultimately, the work you do will have a direct impact on the growth of the company and our ability to impact more patients at a time in their healthcare journey when they need help most
You should apply if you are a leader who brings an entrepreneurial mindset in order to optimize performance and drive enhanced value for customers. You love getting into data, building models, and conducting detailed analyses that give you clarity on what is happening, so that you understand the problem well and can craft a strong strategy and plan to address it. You value rapid execution, and can quickly iterate based on feedback. You are great at communicating, highly value simplicity, and are constantly coming up with new ideas and constantly have new ideas on things that could be better in the world.
Last but not least: People who succeed here are empathetic teammates who are candid, kind, caring, and embody our core values and principles. We believe that diverse, inclusive teams make the most impactful work. Cohere is deeply invested in ensuring that we have a supportive, growth-oriented environment that works for everyone.
What you will do:
- Deeply understand how Cohere’s product and client solutions work from a quantitative perspective; actively identify opportunities to drive efficiencies and improve client value
- Work closely with clinicians and clinical subject matter experts to get deep on performance in specific clinical areas; continuously measure performance and work collaboratively to craft new analytical approaches to improve clinical impact
- Bring together cross functional groups of clinical, compliance, operations, data science, and engineering to solve complex problems; drive the problem definition, solution, implementation and measurement from beginning to end
- Support communication of client value to external stakeholders, develop client facing materials, customer facing analyses, and present internal and external audiences
- Develop ad-hoc analyses to inform the product roadmap, internal investments, and support the executive team in key strategic business decisions
- Manage timelines, resources, and operational dependencies for projects you own, ensuring seamless execution from start to finish
- Superb communicator; capable of distilling complex ideas into simple concepts that are easily explainable to others
- Detail oriented in analyses, but equally capable to pull up and see the big picture
- Understand how to work with data quickly. You are an excel wizard, understand relational data sets, and optionally have experience with BI tools
- Strong grasp of business finance and business strategy; practical by nature
- Self-directed, confident, and thrive working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Entrepreneurial by heart; strong intuition for what is going to actually work; your hypothesis are often correct
- Experienced with data and technology; strong understanding of how technology businesses operate and ability to communicate them simply to others
- Excellent at distilling signal from noise; Capable of quickly synthesizing large amounts of information to the root of what is actually going on
- Superb leadership, active listening, and communication skills (writing, speaking, presenting); humble, credible and influential with a wide variety of stakeholders including team, users, prospects/customers and partners
- 2+ years of experience working in top-tier consulting firm, big-tech, health-tech, startup, or similar environment
- Remote, occasional travel
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, STEM, or equivalent professional experience
- Passionate about improving the U.S. healthcare system and helping ensure every patient receives the best care possible
We can’t wait to learn more about you and meet you at Cohere Health!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. To us, it’s personal.