Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
Centrum Health, a part of NeueHealth, which is a Bright Health Group company, is in search of a professional, responsible, enthusiastic, and patient-focused Primary Care Provider (NP/PA) to provide the highest quality medical care by examining patients and treating diseases at our growing primary care centers throughout the Dallas and Houston, TX markets!
You will undertake tasks aiming at the prevention and promotion of healthy habits. We are seeking a professional and compassionate provider who is trained in the treatment of chronic diseases, epidemiology, and other medical conditions to interpret symptoms and appropriately diagnose conditions. Our providers work with a mainly adult patient population in a primary care setting at the clinic.
The Primary Care Provider (NP/PA)’s job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals and patients about treatment plans.
- Examine patients and their medical records
- Order and study diagnostic tests (blood tests, X-rays, etc.)
- Diagnose health conditions and illnesses
- Propose treatments for chronic and infectious diseases
- Prescribe medications
- Maintain accurate records and schedules
- Inform patients about their health conditions and prescribed medications
- Educate patients and their family members on diseases, epidemics, and prevention
- Oversee patients’ overall health
- Promote health best practices
- Advance professional knowledge and conduct research
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience as Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in a primary care clinic, hospital, or another setting
- Expertise in adult primary care, acute care, and chronic care practice
- Knowledge of health and patient care regulations
- A valid APRN - PA, NP, or FNP License is required
- Background check and drug screen required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Respect for patient confidentiality
- Compassionate and approachable
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Exceptional organizational skills to ensure that exceptional patient care is provided
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish fluency is preferred
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Valid and unrestricted NP or PA license within the State of Texas
- The majority of work responsibilities are performed in a medical clinic setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We are realizing a completely different healthcare experience where payors, providers, doctors, and patients can all feel connected, aligned and unified on the same team. By eradicating the frictions of competing needs, we are making it possible to give everyone more of what they want and deserve. We do this by:
Focusing on Consumers
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
Building on Alignment
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.
Powered by Technology
We employ our purpose built, integrated data platform to connect clinical, financial, and social data, to deliver exceptional outcomes.