Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
Bright Health’s Care Team Experiences Senior Product Manager will support the definition and creation of products for Bright Health Group, Bright HealthCare and Neue Health. This position will work with stakeholders across the company to distill common needs, define executable requirements, and build useful features. Collaborators will include fellow product owners, business analysts, UI/UX designers, clinical operations, engineers and database architects as needed to support the full life cycle of product development. Technical platforms and infrastructure are critical to realizing our mission, and this position will play a leading role in determining how best to use technical resources to support Bright Health’s efforts to revolutionize the payer industry.
The Senior Product Manager will build products that serve the needs of Bright’s internal business stakeholders and accelerate Bright’s ability to scale as a health plan. Long-term, this role will be crucial to Bright’s ability to operate as a technology-enabled health plan.
- Define and drive product vision and strategy in alignment with the Bright Health Product Strategy within the Experiences Product Division
- Manage teams to drive the entire product development cycle from strategic planning to launch and post-launch optimization
- Drive alignment on our product strategy across many business stakeholders
- Develop product roadmap and backlog, prioritize relentlessly, and communicate trade-offs internally
- Work closely with engineering to represent the voice of key stakeholders during the design/development process
- Document and disseminate both internal documentation as well as business-facing and business-appropriate reference materials that reflect the detailed configuration of Bright Health products
- Identify and fix process gaps around execution, roll-out, and ongoing support of software projects
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree in a business or technical field, or equivalent practical experience; Master’s degree (MS in Engineering or MBA) preferred
- Five (5) or more years at a healthcare technology company in a Product/Product Owner or Senior Business Analyst role
- Experience building enterprise technologies or implementing enterprise systems (e.g., CRMs, contract management software, etc.)
- Experience coordinating multiple cross-functional teams and initiatives, ideally through an Agile framework
- Demonstrated leadership in product definition and successful end-to-end implementations/delivery.
- Experience with complex healthcare systems if preferred
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Azure DevOps a plus
- Clinical experience a plus.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We are realizing a completely different healthcare experience where payors, providers, doctors, and patients can all feel connected, aligned and unified on the same team. By eradicating the frictions of competing needs, we are making it possible to give everyone more of what they want and deserve. We do this by:
Focusing on Consumers
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
Building on Alignment
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.
Powered by Technology
We employ our purpose built, integrated data platform to connect clinical, financial, and social data, to deliver exceptional outcomes.