Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
Responsible for Finance Department daily activities
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all financial related activities. File required documents to DMHC
- Prepare and answer all CPA audit requirements
- Work closely with accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Establish and enforce policies and procedures to ensure financial integrity
- Develop, maintain, and submit financial reports and statistics as required by Finance Committee, internal users
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Provide documents for auditing from federal and state, solvency monitoring
- Provide financial information to the tax accountants upon request
- Perform other duties, projects, and actions as assigned
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- B.S. degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Working knowledge of accounting and accounting software
- A minimum of five years’ experience in accounting. Health plan, IPA and MSO experience in management preferred
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to follow directions and perform work independently according to department standards
- Able to function effectively under time constraints
- Willingness to learn new tasks
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We are realizing a completely different healthcare experience where payors, providers, doctors, and patients can all feel connected, aligned and unified on the same team. By eradicating the frictions of competing needs, we are making it possible to give everyone more of what they want and deserve. We do this by:
Focusing on Consumers
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
Building on Alignment
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.
Powered by Technology
We employ our purpose built, integrated data platform to connect clinical, financial, and social data, to deliver exceptional outcomes.