We are a Seed stage health tech company that is using A.I. to improve hospital revenue cycle (thus making healthcare costs lower). The team is small but extremely high functioning and scaled the company to 1M+ in contracted revenue without raising capital. We have since been backed by top investors including Floodgate & Flare Capital and there is enough market demand for us to 10X in the next 18 months (plus enough runway for 2 years).
We are looking to hire a Senior Product Designer to join our small but growing team. You will work with the leadership team directly and be responsible for designing, testing, polishing, and experimenting with new functions within our existing product (and with new products altogether). You’d own different parts of the design of the product and help set the direction of the product. In the future you will have the opportunity to build and grow the design team and define the design strategy for SmarterDx.
On a typical day, you might…
- Interview customers and stakeholders about the product
- Understand and break down user interactions within complex enterprise workflows
- Wireframe designs
- Create design assets and components and branding
- Create pixel-perfect ready-to-engineer designs
- Establish and guide the end-to-end design process for the lifecycle of products and features, from user research, to conceptualization, to launch, to product iteration
We hire for the slope, not the y-intercept, but you will need to have some experience:
- Ownership mindset.
- Strong user experience design skills. Understanding of information architecture and user flow.
- Strong product-thinking skills: understanding of how your designs support your user’s goals, product vision, and company objectives.
- Design skills related to data visualization
- Understand B2B SaaS product design needs (as distinguished from consumer product design).
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Previous experience as an early joiner in a technology startup or evidence that you are scrappy. Can design simple solutions and then iterate quickly; balance between speed and craft.
- Frontend development skills are a plus.
- Healthcare experience is NOT required.
- Proficiency in modern interface design tools such as Figma.
- React & GraphQL
- NextJS & Python