Position Summary: Recognized architect and experienced senior full-stack developer. Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost-effective and meet user requirements. Acts as a mentor to less experienced professionals and monitors them in software development methods, processes, and implementation. Manages major/complex large projects and coaches, reviews and delegates work to entry/intermediate profession.
- Provider Technical Leadership - manages, directs, and coaches software team members in achieving project and professional goals;
- Become the System Champion - Defines architecture based on customer needs and effectively works with SW team to scope and build out code features
- Provides Subject Matter Expertise – Sought out by other key product development stakeholders to provide technical guidance on new software features.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document software according to the customer's needs.
- Provide technical expertise across multiple areas of application development.
- Ensure compliance with documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.
- Research and evaluate software-related technologies and products.
- Help foster a continuous improvement culture within the team; grow the team's skillset and strengthen/improve existing processes.
- Maintain systems once they are deployed (in production).
- Manage software development projects using Agile methodologies.
- Other duties as required are commensurate with your skills and experience.
- 10+ years of relevant software development experience and associated IT and Business capability
- 5+ years of experience as a software team lead engineer or solution architect
- 5+ years' experience with Web Services, Web Forms, and API Integrations
- 5+ years of Database experience - SQL experience writing complex stored procedures, triggers, packages
- Experience working with Healthcare Interoperability
- Experience migrating/integrating/transforming solutions in multiple cloud providers (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Experience integrating custom and package products across complex enterprise environments
- Experience in containerization; DevOps; Azure preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of architecture and design patterns and the ability to apply them
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to articulate new ideas and concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to coordinate architectural design and solutions across disparate Tech Stacks (.Net/Azure, Python, GCP)
- Knowledge of agile principles and development methodologies. and capability of supporting agile teams by providing advice and guidance on opportunities, impact and risks, taking account of technical and architectural debt
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations
- Understanding and knowledge of Software development life cycle methodologies (such as waterfall, spiral, agile software development, rapid prototyping, incremental, synchronize and stabilize, and DevOps)
- Should be very fluent and handons full stack developer in .Net framework and the front-end libraries, like React, Knockout, Angular JS, Nodejs, etc.
- Experience with Elastic Search is a plus
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechatronics, or Computer Science. Preferred: MS or Ph.D.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Our priority is the health and safety of our members, colleagues, partners, and community. Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination is required for employment. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs, we will consider requests for reasonable accommodations consistent with our policy, and where we are able to provide such accommodations without undue hardship to the company pursuant to applicable law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Somatus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.