Our mission is to improve outcomes in underserved communities by reimagining how maternity care is delivered. Our team is focused on building technology-enabled solutions to deliver clinical and non-clinical maternity services in-home or in-office.
To learn more about Cayaba Care, please visit www.cayabacare.com.
About the Job
We are seeking a Certified Lactation Consultant to join the Clinical Operations Team in Philadelphia, reporting to the Practice Manager.
What You’ll Do
- Provide lactation assessments, education, and instruction.
- Offer post-delivery consultative care to patients: breastfeeding, family bonding, and planning, etc.
- Coordination with other team members to care for patients, including those with complex needs.
- Evaluating the patient's response to care and initiate collaborative changes where appropriate.
Who You Are
- An active listener, display empathy, and respect.
- Committed to addressing community needs as well as an understanding of community resources.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Build and maintain connections with patients and their families.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Current International Board of Certified Lactation Consultants certification required.
- Fluent in Spanish
- Experience in OBGYN setting
- Advanced GSuite user
What do you get?
- Hours: Part-Time
- Location: Philadelphia
- Type: Remote with some home-visits
- Salary: Competitive with market and level of experience
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Life insurance, 401K