As healthcare providers embrace digital transformation, virtual care, and cloud-first strategies, the underlying healthcare IT infrastructure has become increasingly decentralized, creating gaps that can leave patients’ protected health information (PHI) at risk. The 21st Century Cures Act’s mandate for the free exchange of PHI by the end of 2022 will officially render traditional approaches to securing PHI by locking it inside the firewall obsolete. To ensure the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of data, the healthcare ecosystem of today needs a modern solution for detecting all PHI and reporting on its activity.
Tausight was built on the premise that, to truly improve patient outcomes and reduce the cost of care, PHI must be easily shared, whenever, wherever it is needed. Yet, it must also be accounted for, monitored, and protected in compliance with government and corporate regulations. To that end, we have built the healthcare industry’s first, fully automated, ML-native situational awareness platform to detect and analyze PHI, wherever it may be sent, received, copied or stored.
Tausight was founded by David Ting, the cofounder and former CTO of Imprivata and an appointee to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Health Care Industry Cybersecurity Task Force. Applying breakthroughs in ML/Federated Learning and NLP, and a detailed understanding of clinical workflows, David and the Tausight team have developed a revolutionary and affordable situational PHI awareness platform.
We have raised $20 million in Series A funding to support our expansion and continue to enhance our SaaS-based solution. We are revolutionizing the way PHI is detected and protected in the modern healthcare ecosystem and are looking for passionate, extraordinary people to join our team!
The Director of Strategic Alliances will foster relationships by identifying and recruiting new partners for long-term success as well as managing ongoing relationships with key strategic partners, including managed services providers, systems integrators, resellers and cloud provider alliances. This will include internal and external analyses, establishing relationships with provider groups, leading strategic efforts supporting hospital affiliations and strategic relationships, new health ventures, outreach clinic growth, as well as network expansion. Our ultimate goal is to develop alliances that drive both customer adoption and new revenue. This is a great opportunity for you to join and help blaze the path for our company's growth.
What You Will Do:
- Act as the primary resource for developing strategic partners, growing relationships, and educating our partners and their sales team on what Tausight has to offer and how to position our security solution to the partners’ clients
- Act as operations leader with external market stakeholders, especially senior level executives, medical leaders, health plans and Boards, to strategize and facilitate successful value-based care related outcomes and foster positive MSO client relationships
- Coordinate the technical and marketing aspects of integrated partnership launches
- Coordinate sales and marketing demand generation activities with partners to identify new business pipeline
- Cultivate and nurtures relationships with existing clients, especially senior executives, medical leads, health plans, and boards
- Generate partner-sourced and partner-influenced net-new sales pipeline and revenue
- Develop alliance strategy, drive certifications, and implement programs to leverage strategic partnerships with complementary product offerings and sales channels
What You Will Need:
- 8+ years experience business development, strategic alliances, or channel sales within Healthcare IT
- Confident in driving sales opportunities from lead generation to closure, effectively negotiating agreements and building long-lasting partnerships
- Able to quickly understand technical concepts and architectural scenarios, and effectively communicate these
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for taking initiatives from ideation to impact
- Passion for fast-paced growth culture and environment
- Experience in identifying market opportunities with a track record of initiating go-to-market plans and sales follow-through
- Highly developed knowledge in healthcare planning, business development, and joint venture design.
- Expert interpersonal skills to interact and negotiate professionally with highly influential entities. Adept at establishing and cultivating business relationships.
●Be part of the start-up team that is changing the data protection game, delivering modern, breakthrough solutions to the fastest growing segment in the healthcare technology industry.
●Tausight’s leadership and investors have proven track records for building market leading, high-value healthcare technology companies. This is an opportunity to drive the Product Marketing for their next successful company.
●We work independently, remotely, and collaboratively. Micro-managers are not welcome.
●Unlimited vacation; company holidays; medical/dental/eyecare.
Tausight was founded in 2018 by the cofounder and former CTO of Imprivata, David Ting, with the vision of reducing healthcare specific cybersecurity incidents by simplifying the way hospitals and healthcare systems detect and manage PHI risk in today’s decentralized healthcare ecosystems. Applying breakthroughs in ML/Federated Learning and NLP, and a detailed understanding of clinical workflows, Tausight developed a revolutionary and affordable situational PHI awareness platform, giving time back to IT Security staff and peace of mind to clinicians practicing in or outside of the firewall. Tausight is backed by top-tier healthcare investors, Polaris Partners, Flare Capital Partners and .406 Ventures, and is based in Boston Massachusetts.
Our team is primarily located within Greater Boston and the San Francisco Bay area, though welcomes remote workers and flexible hours. We will not tolerate ageism, racism, gender or sexual harassment, or any form of discrimination within our business operations or places of work. To be abundantly clear, we are committed to diversity, equity and belonging within our culture and across our company.