As healthcare providers embrace digital transformation, virtual care, and cloud-first strategies, the underlying healthcare IT infrastructure has become increasingly decentralized, creating gaps that can leave patients’ protected health information (PHI) at risk. The 21st Century Cures Act’s mandate for the free exchange of PHI by the end of 2022 will officially render traditional approaches to securing PHI by locking it inside the firewall obsolete. To ensure the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of data, the healthcare ecosystem of today needs a modern solution for detecting all PHI and reporting on its activity.
Tausight was built on the premise that, to truly improve patient outcomes and reduce the cost of care, PHI must be easily shared, whenever, wherever it is needed. Yet, it must also be accounted for, monitored, and protected in compliance with government and corporate regulations. To that end, we have built the healthcare industry’s first, fully automated, ML-native situational awareness platform to detect and analyze PHI, wherever it may be sent, received, copied or stored.
Tausight was founded by David Ting, the cofounder and former CTO of Imprivata and an appointee to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Health Care Industry Cybersecurity Task Force. Applying breakthroughs in ML/Federated Learning and NLP, and a detailed understanding of clinical workflows, David and the Tausight team have developed a revolutionary and affordable situational PHI awareness platform.
We have raised $20 million in Series A funding to support our expansion and continue to enhance our SaaS-based solution. We are revolutionizing the way PHI is detected and protected in the modern healthcare ecosystem and are looking for passionate, extraordinary people to join our team!
The Product Marketing Manager will focus on empowering our go-to-market teams such as sales, support, customer success, PR, Marcomm and account management. This individual will understand the needs of target personas from executive to technical levels and develop/refine messaging that communicates how the Tausight solution uniquely addresses those needs. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. The Product Marketing Manager will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge internally.
What You Will Do:
- Market and competitive analysis –Maintain a pulse on the evolving solution and competitive landscape, providing insights to stakeholders (up to and including senior leadership) on an ongoing basis. Lead company win/loss analysis.
- Launch management – Define the tasks (in partnership with management) and lead company efforts to launch new releases to the market, including the coordination of industry analyst briefings.
- Sales enablement – Manage the company’s recurring sales enablement calendar and develop a sales enablement training program, ensuring content is developed and delivered on time with high-quality
- Marketing content development– Create and maintain presentations, datasheets, solution briefs, videos, web site content and other Marketing collateral
- Customer advocacy – Work with sales, operations, and support to develop a pipeline of customer advocates and produce advocacy deliverables such as case studies
What You Will Need:
- 7+ years of software product management/marketing experience
- 3+ years marketing IT Security products required
- Knowledge of Healthcare IT preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, cross-functional teams, and third parties
●Be part of the start-up team that is changing the data protection game, delivering modern, breakthrough solutions to the fastest growing segment in the healthcare technology industry.
●Tausight’s leadership and investors have proven track records for building market leading, high-value healthcare technology companies. This is an opportunity to drive the Product Marketing for their next successful company.
●We work independently, remotely, and collaboratively. Micro-managers are not welcome.
●Unlimited vacation; company holidays; medical/dental/eyecare.
Tausight was founded in 2018 by the cofounder and former CTO of Imprivata, David Ting, with the vision of reducing healthcare specific cybersecurity incidents by simplifying the way hospitals and healthcare systems detect and manage PHI risk in today’s decentralized healthcare ecosystems. Applying breakthroughs in ML/Federated Learning and NLP, and a detailed understanding of clinical workflows, Tausight developed a revolutionary and affordable situational PHI awareness platform, giving time back to IT Security staff and peace of mind to clinicians practicing in or outside of the firewall. Tausight is backed by top-tier healthcare investors, Polaris Partners
, Flare Capital Partners
and .406 Ventures
, and is based in Boston Massachusetts.
Our team is primarily located within Greater Boston and the San Francisco Bay area, though welcomes remote workers and flexible hours. We will not tolerate ageism, racism, gender or sexual harassment, or any form of discrimination within our business operations or places of work. To be abundantly clear, we are committed to diversity, equity and belonging within our culture and across our company.