Are you naturally inquisitive and looking to be a part of a hardworking, high-growth healthcare start-up?
Do you thrive in a rapidly evolving, fast-paced environment requiring creativity, resourcefulness, high energy and an ability to adapt quickly?
Are you passionate about healthcare, and looking to create a revolutionary new approach to digestive healthcare with a radically better patient experience?
If so, you could be a perfect fit for our team of passionate professionals who share a mission to revolutionize digestive healthcare with a radically better patient experience.
We are seeking a Content Marketing Specialist to join Oshi Health’s growing marketing and acquisition team! In this role, you’ll use your strategic writing and editing skills to activate potential members and prospective employer and health plan partners. You will work alongside a talented team of marketers, product managers, developers and data scientists to evolve the Oshi Health digital customer experience and promote our brand, voice, tone and marketing strategy. This role reports to the Director of Marketing and is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team, make a big impact, and help us scale Oshi Health’s business as we continue to build new partnerships with employer groups and health plans.
Oshi Health Mission
Oshi Health is revolutionizing GI care with a virtual care model that provides easy, convenient access to an integrated and multidisciplinary care team that takes a holistic approach to diagnosing, managing and treating digestive health conditions. We take time to get to know each patient, develop a personalized, whole-person care plan that includes identification of symptom triggers and prescription of evidence-based interventions, including medications, dietary changes, and mental health support.
Our care is delivered virtually through our app, secure messaging and telehealth visits. When in-person diagnostics or procedures are needed, we take a concierge approach and coordinate access, care and follow up with local providers.
Some areas you’ll work on:
- Copywriting: write, edit and develop content across digital marketing channels including social media, email, blogs, articles, press releases and more to engage various healthcare audiences
- Acquisition Content Strategy: keep up to date and develop content strategies that effectively drive conversion of prospective members, ensure proper tagging of keywords / other mechanisms in our content to ensure findability and broader engagement, manage content calendars and ensure it is consistent across multiple channels and platforms
- Member Retention & Care Resources: support member experience by developing meaningful content that allows patients to fully realize the value of Oshi Health through content that is specific to their care condition or intervention needs (articles, blogs, videos, etc.)
- Voice & Tone Development: build assets including a brand style guide that supports an evolved, consistent tone and messaging that our members come to relate to and trust
- Testing & Data Insights: leverage analytics and engagement with marketing materials to iterate and continually improve content, layouts and more
Qualities we’re looking for in candidates:
- Able to write compelling copy across all B2B and D2C marketing channels, including website copy, email campaigns, blog posts, video scripts, digital and print ads, etc.
- Proven success in producing copy for advertising or marketing campaigns
- Strong attention to detail and passion for developing a differentiated and consistent brand voice and tone.
- Can proofread, edit or write from scratch to develop engaging content that drives interest and acquisition
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and fast turn deadlines.
- Ability to articulate creative ideas that engage and inspire various audiences
- Strong sense of digital marketing content strategies
- Look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways
- Help maintain voice and tone consistency across all touchpoints on the patient journey
- Collaboration comes naturally, you can clearly articulate your ideas and build alignment within your team and across the organization
- Experience with SEO concepts and social media marketing
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and serve the mission and goals wherever there is a need
- Relate your work to the key team and company goals / OKRs
What you'll bring to the team:
- 3-5 years of experience of writing digital and offline communications / and marketing materials at an organization, agency, or in-house firm
- Healthcare experience is highly preferred
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media.
- Extremely organized with excellent time management skills; ability to re-prioritize when needed
- Confident working in a highly fast-paced environment with multiple projects and quick turn-arounds
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An organized self-starter, highly motivated, and collaborative
- Experience working at a startup using an agile development methodology
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, comfortable with ambiguity and confident in making decisions with a passion for challenging the status quo in healthcare
Oshi Health is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.