Do you have advanced skills as a React Native Developer and love to build out the processes to help a business succeed?
Are you excited by the prospect of having a high-visibility high-impact role in a fast-moving startup?
Are you passionate about healthcare, and looking to create a revolutionary new approach to digestive healthcare with a radically better patient experience?
If so, you could be a perfect fit for our team of like-minded professionals who share a common mission and passion for helping others and a desire to build a great company.
Oshi Health is revolutionizing GI care with a virtual clinic that provides easy, convenient access to a multidisciplinary care team including a GI Physician, Registered Dietician, Mental Health Professional, and Health Coach that takes a whole-person approach to diagnosing, managing and treating digestive health conditions. Our care is built on the latest evidence-based protocols and is delivered virtually through an app, secure messaging and telehealth visits with the care team.
* NOTE: Oshi is a fully remote company, with team members all over the US.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee delivery and software development life cycle of both our patient-facing mobile application built in React Native and our patient onboarding web application built with React
- React/React Native development best practices
- iOS/Android native development best practices
- Building and deploying mobile applications
- Strategies and vision for when teams should build fully native, cross-platform, or within a web browser
- Identifying key structures or processes that need improvement
- Getting hands-on by building a proof of concepts or pair programming
- Introducing new technologies, processes, or techniques to help engineering work efficiently
- Build beautiful experiences using progressive technologies and patterns
- Own the delivery of OKRs, work with the product team to define requirements
Our tech stack:
- Mobile Platforms Supported: iOS & Android
- Cross-Platform Mobile Language: React Native
- Other Languages: Reactjs, HTML, CSS
- Systems: AWS, Salesforce, AWS Amplify
- Experience delivering consumer-facing features in a fast-paced environment
- System design and efficiency through modular architecture, reuse, and domain-driven components and services
- Proven management practices to lead cross-platform (iOS & Android) mobile application development leveraging React Native for a consumer-facing application
- Mentorship for engineers with varying skill levels and experiences
- Hands-on capability to build proof of concepts or work with engineers via pair programming
- Best in class testing practices to improve the quality of our mobile application by ensuring complete test automation across the testing pyramid
- Interest in continuing to study and evolve engineering best practices
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- Passionate about creating value that changes people's lives
- Make low-level decisions quickly while being patient and methodical with high-level ones
- Are curious and passionate about digging into new technologies with a knack for picking them up quickly
- Demonstrate strong technical architecture and platform engineering skills and ability to switch between technology paradigms
- Adept at prioritizing value and shipping complex products while coordinating across multiple teams
- Love working with a diverse set of engineers, product managers, and architects
- Strive to excel, innovate and take pride in your work
- Work well with other leaders
- Are a positive culture driver
- Ideally have experience in fast-paced, startup culture
- Ideally have experience in a regulated industry (healthcare, finance, etc.)
Oshi Health’s Core Values:
- Own the Outcome - Creative, Accountable, Resourceful & Empower
- Do the Right Thing - Always put patients first. Ethical and compassionate behavior drive our decisions, reputation and results
- Be Direct & Open - Transparent internally and externally
- Learn & Improve - Create space to learn, ask for and give help
- Team - Cultivate strong relationships. Collaborate across functions to achieve our goals. Acknowledge and celebrate our wins
- Thrive on Diversity - Diverse backgrounds and perspectives fuel our success. Stretch and challenge ourselves to have an inclusive culture
Oshi Health is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws