As healthcare providers embrace digital transformation, virtual care, and cloud-first strategies, the underlying healthcare IT infrastructure has increasingly become decentralized, creating many more gaps that can result in patients’ protected health information (PHI) being put at greater risk. Existing cybersecurity solutions address critical aspects of securing the healthcare IT system but are not adequately addressing hidden vulnerabilities found in clinical workflows.
Founded by David Ting, the cofounder and former CTO of Imprivata and a former appointee to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Health Care Industry Cybersecurity Task Force, Tausight will help healthcare provider CIOs, CISOs, and their IT organizations better understand the risks that are inherent in how PHI is used and then better secure their clinical workflows when clinicians access and use their patients’ PHI.
On March 10, we announced our Series A $20 million funding, co-led by existing investors Polaris Partners and Flare Capital Partners, alongside new investor .406 Ventures. We will use this funding to expand our go-to-market team and further build out our breakthrough, healthcare-specific risk management platform.
Tausight is an exciting place to be, at an exciting time, and the best time to join us is right now.
The QA Engineer will work on a team responsible for full lifecycle testing of Tausight’s workflow security platform. In this role, this highly motivated individual will help to test our product features both manually and with our automation frameworks as they continue to be developed. Key aspects include automating manual tests, automated test result reporting and notifications, ease of use, and dramatically improving test time and test coverage. This person will help to establish processes and procedures to further the company’s capabilities in testing and to help to move the company from predominantly manual testing to an automated testing environment.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with development teams to:
- Define and perform manual tests
- Automate manual tests
- Define and automate end-to-end tests
- Investigate and debug test failures - both tests and test infrastructure
- Update test plans as the product evolves
- Perform ad-hoc and exploratory testing
- Perform functional end-to-end testing
- File bugs with clearly reproducible steps, including all appropriate logs
- Reproduce, investigate, and verify reported issues
- Advocate for a quality first mindset, include Test Driven Development principles
- Suggest improvements for testing, test coverage, test reporting, overall quality and reliability
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or in a degree program
- Ability to define comprehensive test cases for verifying complex features meet product requirements
- Demonstrate competence and self-motivation in analyzing problems and performing root cause analysis
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Work collaboratively and be a strong team player
- Knowledge of QA test methodologies and strategies
- 6 months Windows application manual testing experience preferred
- Web UI testing experience preferred
- Cypress experience preferred
- Experience creating test cases and test plans preferred
●We will re-invent and transform how healthcare better protects patients’ PHI from cyber threats
●Learn how we built a multi-patented, breakthrough technology platform that will be the first-of-its-kind within the fastest growing segment of the healthcare technology industry.
●Just closed a $20 million Series A financing round, backed by leading healthcare technology VCs, Polaris Partners, Flare Capital, and .406 Ventures.
●Highly experienced team to learn from and to help develop your personal growth.
●We work independently, remotely, and collaboratively. Micro-managers are not welcome.
●Unlimited vacation; company holidays; medical/dental/eyecare.
●We will not tolerate ageism, racism, gender or sexual harassment, or any form of discrimination within our business operations or places of work. To be abundantly clear, we are committed to diversity, equity and belonging within our culture and across our company.
Tausight was founded in 2018 by David Ting, the cofounder and former CTO of Imprivata and a former appointee to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Health Care Industry Cybersecurity Task Force. Tausight’s mission is to solve one of the most challenging responsibilities of healthcare CIOs, CISOs, and their IT organizations: ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of patients’ PHI. Please visit us at www.tausight.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Our team is primarily located within Greater Boston and the San Francisco Bay area, but welcomes remote workers and flexible working hours. As clearly stated within our company principles statement, Tausight will not tolerate ageism, racism, gender or sexual harassment, or any form of discrimination within our business operations or places of work. To be abundantly clear, we are committed to diversity, equity and belonging within our culture and across our company.