Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
The RVP, Sales is responsible for the success of the Bright Health Plan Sales function measured by overall business growth in total membership and revenue, optimizing cost of acquisition and other SG&A. This role will impact ongoing improvement in the productivity of current sales channels as well as development of new sales channels.
The RVP Sales – National Medicare job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Responsible for establishing and achieving growth targets by market.
- Establish and execute against the sales budget and channel strategy.
- Meet net growth, member months, and revenue goals.
- Develop and manage key FMO, GAs, national agencies, and Agent relationships.
- Ensure distribution strategies fully reflect local situations and the corporate expectations of Bright Health Plan.
- Be a visible leadership presence in the field, building and growing external relationships, and elevating company awareness of and attention to the many details that COEs have to get right in order to continue to grow our businesses through all distribution channels.
- Establish compensation, incentive, and oversight policies for brokers, general agents, field marketing organizations, and alternative distribution partners also including broker compensation, co-op marketing, swag, and other company investments in distribution.
- Perform market and channel analytics to present results, identify opportunities, and track progress for executive leadership
- Optimize and document Sales Policy and Procedures.
- Align such policies with the need to achieve COA targets.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
This position has responsibility for supervising Market Medicare Leads (Directors & VP’s)
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Graduate Degree preferred
- Strong Medicare industry knowledge required
- Experience leading member acquisition for Medicare Advantage Organization
- Strong sales experience in healthcare with significant growth results
- Track record of successful management experience with on-site and remote team members
- Experience working with broker and channel partners
- Quickly establishes and maintains strong professional relationships
- Motivates and manages sales/services teams
- Creates compelling, concise presentations that are audience appropriate
- Performs quantitative market analyses, and detailed sales tracking
- Effectively communicates plan benefits, plan value adds, and network strategy in an audience appropriate matter both internally and externally, informally and formally
- Presents oneself in a professional and positive demeanor with the ability to deal with difficult personalities and diffuse high tension situations
- Establishes relationships with key broker partners in new markets, understand their book of business and building foundational trust compelling reason and encouragement for placement of membership with Bright Health
- Significant travel is required
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We are realizing a completely different healthcare experience where payors, providers, doctors, and patients can all feel connected, aligned and unified on the same team. By eradicating the frictions of competing needs, we are making it possible to give everyone more of what they want and deserve. We do this by:
Focusing on Consumers
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
Building on Alignment
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.
Powered by Technology
We employ our purpose built, integrated data platform to connect clinical, financial, and social data, to deliver exceptional outcomes.