ClearDATA is a dynamic, fast growing company that is successfully working to fundamentally make healthcare better. ClearDATA has a reputation for driving innovation and expertise into the healthcare and life sciences industries. We are seeking top talent to join us in this important mission as Enterprise Account Executive (EA). You will be responsible for direct sales of ClearDATA’s differentiated cloud-based solutions and services into the largest, most important and most complex customers and companies within a defined geographic territory.
The Enterprise Account Executive will work in partnership with a multi-faceted team of technologists, subject matter experts, partners, and lead generation professionals to educate customers and enable them to benefit from their relationship with ClearDATA and its solutions and services. You will meet or exceed quota expectations by conceiving winning strategies, crafting impactful account plans and closing strategic deals. You will help us exceed customer expectations through industry, customer and product portfolio knowledge. You will develop your territory by attending partner conferences, industry groups, and providing feedback on field marketing activities.
What You’ll Do:
- Capitalize on industry knowledge and contacts to uncover business opportunities.
- Partner with leadership to create and improve strategic solutions for the Payer, Provider, Life Sciences and Health Solutions verticals.
- Effectively advise and influence customers through high impact, consultative, solution-based selling.
- Monitor competition by gathering current news, product information, and other healthcare IT related current events.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Rely on excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to initiate and maintain executive-level interaction and customer satisfaction.
- Develop new business opportunities, opportunity plans and close new account business.
- Partner with Cloud Solution Architects to build healthcare compliant solutions.
- Develop effective relationships with key partners including the top three public cloud providers.
- Forecast accurately and adhere to professional sales hygiene.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7 years’ technology solution sales experience selling to Fortune 100 companies. Cloud IT / Healthcare IT / Life Sciences IT sales preferred
- Experience selling to the provider, payer or life sciences space strongly preferred
- Ability to converse comfortably with and effectively present to customer senior executives
- A proven track record of identifying and closing sales that meets or exceeds individual quota
- Understanding the drivers for customer cloud adoption
- Previous work experience in a complex sales cycle environment with highly complex customers
- Superb business development and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel onsite to healthcare accounts to drive strategic meetings
- Positive, “can do” attitude
- Team Player
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Proven ability to drive complex sales cycles through a consultative, prescriptive approach that drives demonstrable customer outcomes.
- Strong understanding of the benefits of the public cloud, and how healthcare organizations are leveraging this technology shift to drive digital transformation.
- Understanding of enterprise technology sales, organizational dynamics, and how to take an opportunity from a concept to solution – and all of the steps along that journey.
- Understanding of healthcare and life sciences regulatory environments including HIPAA and GxP is a bonus.