Piction Health is an innovative, Boston based, startup developing cutting-edge AI technology that promises to better address some of the most common skin conditions. Piction Health spun-out of MIT's accelerator and is alumni to both MassChallenge and TechStars. We are funded by seasoned tech and healthcare investors, and we are in our most exciting and pivotal stage yet! Piction Health is a high-growth company that can offer a path for career growth for the right candidate who is passionate, hungry, and driven to succeed.
We are seeking a Business Development Representative (BDR) to work directly with our VP of Business Development starting immediately. The BDR will be responsible for researching, creating outreach strategies, and identifying partnership opportunities with leading physicians and healthcare systems throughout the world. You will be responsible for developing email campaigns, conducting introductory conversations, and positioning the value of Piction Health and artificial intelligence in the field of dermatology.
In This Role, You will
• Work closely and collaboratively with VP of Business Development to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
• Execute high volume email campaigns (50-100 activities per day) to identify leads
• Schedule zoom meetings to further assess partnership opportunities
• Follow up weekly with 20-40 potential partners internationally via email and Zoom to answer questions and build relationships
• Use Salesforce to organize contacts and activities and generate reports
• Help building a process to ensure every person gets the right healthcare access at the right time
• Set yourself up for a successful career by learning all of the necessary fundamentals to be a great salesperson, leader, and executive
• Get a mini-MBA by joining a tech startup at the ground floor, being the mini-CEO of your section of the business
You'll learn how our healthcare system works, challenges that doctors and patients face, and how technology can dramatically improve the delivery of healthcare and outcomes for patients. You’ll also learn about AI and the role it can play in healthcare.
We’re Looking For People Who Have
• Previous successful sales or BDR experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
• The ability to handle and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Tenacious and sharp problem solver who is comfortable with ambiguity
• Ability to build rapport with people from around the world, and navigate cultural differences
• Strong self-starter with a track record of proactively getting things done
• Analytical and fast learner
• Demonstrated they have met or exceeded sales quotas a plus (but not required)