ClearDATA is looking for a Security Analyst – 3rd Shift to ensure our current hosted offerings are implemented with the highest security standards capable. The Security Analyst will be responsible for support of the day-to-day security operations. This includes performing real-time log analysis to provide network and data security and supporting/maintaining a range of information security products that monitor and provide security and compliance across all customer cloud environments. Analysts provide excellent client service while evaluating the type and severity of security events by making use of packet analyses, industry-standard security tooling and an in-depth understanding of exploits and vulnerabilities. Resolve client issues by taking the appropriate corrective action or following the appropriate escalation procedures. Document all client communications. They will take direction from the Manager, Security Operations & Incident Response, and works closely with other security analysts as part of the CIRT team during security incidents.
- Work with clients to identify and investigate security events across AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Maintain and support security tooling infrastructure and software.
- Participate in incident response with security team members and other departments as a member of the CIRT to investigate and remediate security incidents.
- Evaluate and respond to alerts and escalations from ClearDATA’s security infrastructure including but not limited to IDS, anti-malware, vulnerability scanning, log correlation, and FIM alerts.
- Project participation and leadership.
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients in all matters of cybersecurity.
- Assist the Manager, Security Operations & Incident Response, with evidence collection for external and internal audits.
- Perform other essential duties as assigned.
Required Technical Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years as a Security Analyst or Engineer
- Experience working in Linux & Windows
- Experience working in AWS/Azure/GCP
- Experience with Antivirus or Endpoint protection solutions
- Familiarity with principles of Incident Management.
Preferred Technical Skills & Experience:
- Relevant security certification (Sec+, CEH, GSEC, GCIH, etc.)
- Experience with enterprise level SIEM solutions
- Experience with Enterprise level Vulnerability/Pentest solutions
- Experience managing IDS/IPS (administration the creation of signatures)
- Proven ability to script/program using development languages (ex: Python Ruby Java PowerShell etc.)
- Experience working in healthcare or other highly regulated industries
- Experience with HIPAA/HITRUST/SOC2
Career Commitment & Motivation:
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Attend Security Trainings & Conferences.
- Work to Security Certifications.
- Proven ability to execute multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess strong customer service attitude and interpersonal skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail passion for processes and systems.
- Demonstrated customer focus flexibility organization and self-motivation.
- Understands supports and champions the organization’s policies procedures processes goals and objectives.
- Teach and provide guidance and support to security analysts.
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Servant leadership Management
- Business-casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Medical Dental Vision HSA Life and 401K
- Unlimited Vacation!
- Competitive base commission and bonus structure