ClearDATA is seeking a talented Sr. Cloud Consultant to join our rapidly growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for you to leverage your technical skills and gain new skills in the world of Professional Services while being part of the Health Care revolution moving to the Cloud.
You should be comfortable in this environment, or willing to learn and participate in it. We’re a close team of talented engineers, developers, operations, and management, and Cloud professionals so expect to be involved in many of the design decisions, schedule discussions and ideation around our Professional Services offerings. Your ability to communicate and collaborate across teams and offices is an important part of your day.
What You’ll Do:
- You will join a growing Professional Services organization steering the next wave of healthcare companies into the Cloud
- Consult with peers and customers on Cloud Architecture designs, best practices, cloud migrations, cloud adoption strategies
- Define and design Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery strategies and plans
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality and velocity of solutioning and deployments
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the Professional Services teams
- Facilitate and deliver in next-generation consulting engagements as needed
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for Cloud Architecture, Design, Migrations, and Cloud Adoption
- Interface with both Internal and External customers in a consultative approach, offering knowledge sharing, expertise and direction in support of Product and Professional Services engagements
- Participate in sales calls and present options and solutions as necessary to support the objectives
- Inform and educate customers, prospects, peers, teammates, stakeholders and leadership on Cloud technologies and techniques
- Work to be recognized as a leader in your field and the advancement of healthcare in the cloud
- Perform other related duties
What You Need:
- Strong foundation of knowledge on one or more cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, or GCP as well as the cloud ecosystem
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences & educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Cloud
- Working knowledge of Cloud services in IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS and coming trends in the Cloud space
- Experience with modernization efforts for applications and infrastructure
- Hand on networking and data center transformation experience
- Experience transitioning legacy workloads to cloud native workloads
- Experience with design/implementation/consulting experience of distributed systems
- Experience architecting/operating solutions built on Cloud platforms
- Ideally experience with one or more programming or scripting languages to support automation efforts
- Serving as a hands-on subject matter expert for Design, Delivery and Automation in a cloud environment
- Understanding of multiple cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Oversight experience on transformational projects and successful transitions to implementation support teams
- Proven track record of building trusted technical and business relationships with business sponsors and driving growth in highly strategic or key accounts
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills leveraging all available resources
- Ability to connect technology with measurable business value
- Demonstrated technical thought leadership in customer facing situations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Demonstrated flexibility while showing a high degree of organization.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience working in the healthcare industry.
- Experience working in a high growth VC backed startup.
- AZURE, AWS or GCP certifications.
- Demonstrated ability to design and perform data center to cloud or cloud to cloud migrations.
- Experience working in a consulting / professional services model
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership Management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K.
- Unlimited Vacation.
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D