Somatus is on a mission to be the world’s best provider of integrated care delivery for patients with or at risk of kidney disease. Our team cares deeply about our mission in service to our partners and patients and each team member demonstrates our core values of Authenticity, Collaboration, Empowerment, Innovation and Tenacity.
As a Talent Acquisition Reporting & Data Analyst you will be a problem solver who enjoys working with talent related systems, data, and processes. Leveraging your end-to-end understanding of Talent Acquisition, you will provide insights to the entire Talent Acquisition team through the development and deployment of analytics including building world-class dashboards at the business and recruiter level, staffing reports, and industry insights. You will support Talent Acquisition with delivery on new systems and tools, data management, reporting, and system projects as you collaborate across the organization.
- Provide support for users of our talent systems, troubleshooting and escalating issues as needed
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of talent acquisition data through development of ongoing applicant tracking system (ATS) audits
- Partner with TA Leadership to compile metrics and reporting on recruiting activity, including vendor performance, recruiter performance, trends, and results
- Develop an internal scorecard for the department along with individualized recruiter scorecards
- Develop vendor scorecards to evaluate the effectiveness, quality, and retention by source
- Identify opportunities to enhance recruiting efficiencies, and drive operational excellence and standardization across the company or department
- Provide timely and actionable information for the TA team
- Assist in the procurement and integration of vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ year(s) experience in Recruiting or HR Operations position
- 1+ year(s) experience using an ATS
- Preferably Greenhouse
- Preferably as an Administrator
- Preferably 1+ year(s) experience using a HRIS
- Preferably 1+ year(s) experience using BI platforms
- Strong Excel skills (including Vlookup, pivot tables, formulas)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Our priority is the health and safety of our members, colleagues, partners, and community. Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination is required for employment. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs, we will consider requests for reasonable accommodations consistent with our policy, and where we are able to provide such accommodations without undue hardship to the company pursuant to applicable law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Somatus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.