As healthcare providers embrace digital transformation, virtual care, and cloud-first strategies, the underlying healthcare IT infrastructure has increasingly become decentralized, creating many more gaps that can result in patients’ protected health information (PHI) being put at greater risk. Existing cybersecurity solutions address critical aspects of securing the healthcare IT system but are not adequately addressing hidden vulnerabilities found in clinical workflows.
Founded by David Ting, the cofounder and former CTO of Imprivata and a former appointee to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Health Care Industry Cybersecurity Task Force, Tausight will help healthcare provider CIOs, CISOs, and their IT organizations better understand the risks that are inherent in how PHI is used and then better secure their clinical workflows when clinicians access and use their patients’ PHI.
On March 10, we announced our Series A $20 million funding, co-led by existing investors Polaris Partners and Flare Capital Partners, alongside new investor .406 Ventures. We will use this funding to expand our go-to-market team and further build out our breakthrough, healthcare-specific risk management platform.
Tausight is an exciting place to be, at an exciting time, and the best time to join us is right now.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, the Product Manager is responsible for driving the Security product releases; this includes supporting the definition of the product strategy, gathering and prioritizing product requirements, and working closely with our customers and across business units to ensure successful product launches. The Product Manager should possess a strong technical background with security and / or healthcare domain expertise, with the ability to understand and discuss product requirements and features with a technical audience.
What You Will Do:
- Define and prioritize product requirements ensuring alignment with the overall product strategy
- Identify gaps in existing mobile security market as well as new product opportunities
- Provide cross-functional project management for on-time product delivery
- Provide competitive intelligence to help best position Tausight solutions
- Support business development to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and new product releases
- Support sales, channel, and marketing teams as a product expert
What You Need:
- Strong technical background with domain expertise in security and/or healthcare
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Product Manager
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (MBA preferred)
- Demonstrated success defining and launching products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
●We will re-invent and transform how healthcare better protects patients’ PHI from cyber threats
●Learn how we built a multi-patented, breakthrough technology platform that will be the first-of-its-kind within the fastest growing segment of the healthcare technology industry.
●Just closed a $20 million Series A financing round, backed by leading healthcare technology VCs, Polaris Partners, Flare Capital, and .406 Ventures.
●Highly experienced team to learn from and to help develop your personal growth.
●We work independently, remotely, and collaboratively. Micro-managers are not welcome.
●Unlimited vacation; company holidays; medical/dental/eyecare.
●We will not tolerate ageism, racism, gender or sexual harassment, or any form of discrimination within our business operations or places of work. To be abundantly clear, we are committed to diversity, equity and belonging within our culture and across our company.
Tausight was founded in 2018 by David Ting, the cofounder and former CTO of Imprivata and a former appointee to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Health Care Industry Cybersecurity Task Force. Tausight’s mission is to solve one of the most challenging responsibilities of healthcare CIOs, CISOs, and their IT organizations: ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of patients’ PHI. Please visit us at www.tausight.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Our team is primarily located within Greater Boston and the San Francisco Bay area, but welcomes remote workers and flexible working hours. As clearly stated within our company principles statement, Tausight will not tolerate ageism, racism, gender or sexual harassment, or any form of discrimination within our business operations or places of work. To be abundantly clear, we are committed to diversity, equity and belonging within our culture and across our company.