About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
Eden Health is looking for a high-energy and innately driven sales professional to be an integral part of a quickly growing sales team. You will sell Eden Health’s products and services to HR and finance stakeholders at mid-market companies. You will work closely with prospective customers to understand their business objectives and act as their trusted guide. You’ll also work cross-functionally with internal teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with prospect and customer feedback. You will have significant autonomy and accountability in bringing your opportunities through the pipeline to closed-won. You will be expected to understand our market, find creative ways to engage our potential customers, continually refine your sales tactics, and amplify our value proposition to employers. We want people who will go above and beyond to find opportunities for Eden Health to expand with mid-market employers. This role reports to the Director of Sales.
What success looks like
- Achieve and exceed quarterly and annual B2B sales targets through full sales cycle management from prospect creation, value proposition, negotiation and deal closure
- Utilize superior salesmanship to develop sales opportunities and identify the necessary decision makers and influencers of the prospective deal
- Seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and utilizing business referrals
- Work closely with prospective customers to understand their pain points and key business objectives and model a wide range of use cases in which Eden Health can address these challenges to drive business transformation
- Conduct demos, tours, and meetings to develop and close new business
- Build a reputation and network in the mid-market community – get businesses excited to talk to you
- Learn the product inside and out and become an expert in the field of HR healthcare solutions
- Manage and provide transparency and visibility into an accurate pipeline
- Collaborate with Eden Health’s Account Managers to transition new customers onto the platform and set-up these customers up to successfully realize Eden’s value
What you will bring
- 3+ years of experience in a quota-carrying, B2B sales function; preferable experience selling into mid-market companies (100 to 3,000 employees)
- Successful track record: you’re a top performer with experience selling for an early stage, high growth company
- Hunter mentality
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to drive the sales cycle and manage stakeholders from champion to the C-level
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills skills
- Ability to navigate the complexities and needs of customers across industries, size and life cycles
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, changing and dynamic environment
- A desire to mentor a growing sales team, leading by example and through your results
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: email@example.com.