About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
Eden Health is looking for a high-energy and innately driven sales professional to be an integral part of our quickly growing sales team. You will partner with Eden Health’s sales team to deliver services to employers through Channel Partners (benefit brokers, consultants and partners). You will work closely with our partners to understand their strategic objectives and where Eden Health can align on go-to-market. You’ll work in lock step with the sales team and Director of Channel Sales to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with prospect and customer feedback. You will have significant autonomy and accountability in bringing your opportunities through the pipeline with the sales team. You will tap into existing and new relationships with the largest benefit consultants in the country to generate opportunities for Eden Health.
What success looks like
- Grow prospect pipeline quarterly and annually through top of funnel sales efforts from prospect creation, value proposition, to handoff.
- Seek and foster relationships with channel partners to increase our pipeline and ability to hit revenue targets
- Develop leadership buy in with some the premier distribution partners in the country
- Seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and utilizing business referrals
- Assist the sales team with preparation for demos, tours, and meetings to develop and close new business
- Build a reputation and network in the mid-market community – get businesses excited to talk to you
- Manage and provide transparency and visibility into an accurate pipeline
- Leverage relationships with the largest consultants in the industry
What you will bring
- 3+ years of experience managing channel partners within digital health technology space with benefit brokers and consultants
- Strong history of fostering relationships with leadership teams at large benefit consulting firms
- Successful track record: you’re a top performer with experience selling for an early stage, high growth company
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills skills
- Ability to assist multi-threading with channel partners to ensure stakeholder buy-in
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, changing and dynamic environment
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.