About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
As the FP&A Director at Eden Health, you will be working amongst a passionate Finance team that is responsible for the Company’s financial planning, reporting and controls, business strategy, cash management, accounting, auditing, and taxes. This role will require you to be a proven leader of an FP&A team, capable of driving strategic business insights forward while working with a strong but lean team of analysts to ensure their mastery of financial and operational models, business trend analyses, budgeting and forecasting, and strategic financial projects. This is a visible role across the organization as you evolve key FP&A processes that continually support and enable all areas of the business and its fast-paced growth. We are looking for a driven, reliable, and self-starting FP&A Director who works extremely well with others, is no stranger to change, and wants to be part of the journey of transforming how people experience healthcare and ultimately live healthier lives.
What success looks like
- Lead financial forecast and planning processes including management reporting, forecasting, and scenario planning
- Oversee a team who maintains and continuously improves key performance metrics dashboards, monthly business reviews, Board presentations, and investor packages
- Provide strategic business insights that identify insights into key business drivers as well as opportunities and risks
- Work cross functionally to design and implement budgeting strategy and process used to create and manage budgets, forecast revenue, and manage burn
- Own development of pricing models and strategy to enable Sales & Marketing to most effectively go to market
- Own multiple concurrent projects with cross-functional stakeholders, collaborating at the highest degree to ensure strong project goals, timelines, and execution
- Own all FP&A processes and ensure the function has the appropriate tech stack and internal processes in place to support scalability and automation of the business, as well as maximizing team productivity and forecast accuracy
- Manage frequent ad hoc projects to support management and business decisions
- Core member of the fundraising team
- Grow a strong, motivated FP&A organization and ensure tangible and realistic career pathways for the growing team
What you will bring
- 8+ years of progressive experience in FP&A, corporate finance, or investment banking, with at least 4 years operating in a management position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Passionate for driving the business forward
- Independent, self-motivated individual who works well under pressure with a positive, service-oriented attitude
- Strong leader and a master manager of people, projects, and time
- Excel guru with the ability to build and teach advanced financial models and translate them into impactful presentations
- Expert multitasker, self-prioritizer, and project manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the proven ability to communicate effectively both inside and outside the Finance department
- Proven track-record of managing high performing teams and developing talent within an organization
- Strong knowledge and leadership of accounting operations. Proven experience building, developing, mentoring, and inspiring a large, diverse, high performing professional accounting team.
- A strong, strategic, and analytical mindset coupled with intellectual energy, who acts in service of the organization and its people
- A hands-on approach, with the ability to lead by example; an engaging personal style with a high degree of self-motivation, coupled with the ability to impart a sense of urgency to achieve business objectives.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and proven experience in cultivating collaborative working relationships with teams across an organization
- Ability to work in a growing, entrepreneurial organization; ability to quickly identify both risks and opportunities while maintaining a strong focus on both process improvements and results
- Unimpeachable integrity, maturity, strength of character, and professionalism.
- Experience working with NetSuite and/or Salesforce a plus
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.