About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
As a Personal Health Advisor, you will support Eden patients by delivering a concierge-level healthcare experience. Each day, you will partner with our Provider and Navigation teams to ensure a seamless, high-touch patient experience.
This is a full-time, remote-first role, reporting into the Director of Navigator. The primary hours for this role will be Monday-Friday 9am-6pm EST; shifts may vary depending on patient and business need. Eden Health provides care 24/7 so there is a possibility of weekend work with this role.
As a Personal Health Advisor, you will partner with our clinicians to provide our patients best-in-class support in their care journey. You will assist in administering patient care plans and guide them through their healthcare experiences. Serving as a gateway that helps patients to access care when and where they need it, as a Personal Health Advisor you will work closely with clinical, technical, and operational teams to drive patient engagement via the Eden platform.
What success looks like
- You are able to build strong relationships with both clinicians and patients
- You are passionate about getting patients what they need
- You love promoting healthier habits through insights and clinician-driven care plans
- You believe great healthcare also means great service
- You are process driven but compassionate to a patient’s needs
- You always look for ways to provide value to your patients through every interaction
- You have a lifelong commitment to health and wellness, often working tirelessly to introduce initiatives and programs to your patients that may fit their healthcare needs
- You keep your healthcare skills and knowledge current by staying abreast of Eden’s clinical protocols and best practices
- You are able to pick up on the nuances of individual patient situations and work closely with a team to resolve patient needs
What you will bring
- 3-5+ years of experience as a healthcare advocate, coach or navigator - strong customer service skills a must
- A love for interacting directly with patients
- 3-5+ years working directly with clinicians
- Bachelor’s degree
- Detail oriented
- Familiar with EMRs and CRMs - interest in workflow creation a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.