Do you want to be part of a fun and fast-paced startup that defines the next generation of consumer healthcare engagement? Through an assortment of platforms, including health stations, mobile apps, and a website, higi works to raise consumer awareness, incentivize adoption of healthy behaviors, and improve life overall. We are looking for an experienced candidate with strong skills in modern web application development to work on our health station interface, web-based products, and React Native mobile apps.
- Work closely with the product team to build quality software using modern front-end technologies
- Participate in the technical design, planning, implementation and testing for releases
- Anticipate business needs and propose efficient technology solutions to requirements
- Coach and provide guidance to fellow team members.
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience architecting and developing web applications with React
- Demonstratable experience with FE tooling including
- Yarn/Yarn workspaces
- for development and continuous integration
- Demonstrable experience writing type-safe code with TypeScript
- Strong unit testing and integration testing skills using Jest and React Testing Library
- Strong ES6 skills
- Strong HTML5/CSS3 skills
- Experience with calling and consuming APIs