At Higi, we believe that it should be easier for people to be their healthiest. The steps toward better health should be more accessible, affordable, and convenient. That’s why we build innovative solutions that help people better understand their health needs and connect with the care and resources needed to manage and improve it. Higi gives consumers unsurpassed access to track and act on their health data through our network of 10,000 FDA-cleared smart health stations located across the U.S. Higi stations are conveniently used nearly 1 million times per week at pharmacy retailers, community locations, and employer worksites nationwide. Through the Higi station network, and Higi’s web and mobile applications, our solutions engage and connect the consumer and their data in real-time with their trusted healthcare organizations to improve satisfaction, increase quality, and reduce cost. Join Higi in our mission to make the pursuit of health easier and more connected – a world in which every person can understand their health and take action to improve and maintain it – and have fun doing it. Learn more at www.higi.com.
Higi is hiring a talented Patient Content & Engagement Manager to join the Consumer Engagement team. This role will report to the SVP, Consumer Engagement & Marketing and will collaborate closely with product design, consumer marketing, program delivery, product managers and regulatory to create a compelling and empowering patient experience. The Consumer Engagement team creates easy, accessible, and seamless experiences for our customers on our digital health solutions. This role will be able to apply their strategic, organizational and creative skills to provide engaging, informative and clinically backed content to support the patient experience across all Higi solutions. This role will lead the content development for our clinical experience and deliver messaging that is understandable and engaging.
Higi is located in Chicago; however this role can be based anywhere in the U.S.
If you’re passionate about healthcare and improving people’s health and wellbeing, as well as determined, enthusiastic, collaborative, and results-driven, then we want you to apply today!
- Lead and execute on a clinical content strategy that is informative, engaging, and persuasive and geared toward building the Higi brand and engagement of the Higi solutions
- Contribute to and execute the content road map for all current and future products
- Create a wide variety of communications, ranging from short behavior-shaping messages to detailed interactive curriculum
- Manage several large projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Help bring the Higi voice to life across our provider experience and health education efforts through hands-on writing, editing, and messaging
- Plan and write UX copy for station and mobile, and content for email campaigns and SMS, including interaction flows and notifications
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone
- Foster positive team interactions amongst all departments (.g., Product Design, Consumer Marketing, B2B Marketing, Product Management and Development); drive a growth mindset, maintain a positive attitude, self-direct and self-motivate, generate fresh ideas
- Other duties as assigned
We’re excited about you because …
- You have the right amount of right and left brain balance – you can both think strategically with the ability to think creatively beyond what we have done historically, to build UX copy for station and mobile; and content for email campaigns and SMS and proactively use data and best practices for the optimal user experience and you can put your ideas into action, executing on the tactical work at hand
- You’re a natural storyteller with exceptional writing and editing capabilities; you understand how to grab and hold readers attention and can demystify complicated health topics for a consumer
- You have a strong project management experience and can deliver high-quality work against competing priorities and have experience managing stakeholders through various stages of content development
- You are highly motivated and self-starter / self-directed with a strong sense of purpose and urgency. Willing and able to make decisions with less than perfect information, ability to think bigger and push norms!
- Strong team player with the ability to manage up, down and across the organization.
- Compassionate, smart individual with a strong passion to connect with and understand consumer needs in healthcare and populations health
- You’re curious, passionate, helpful, determined, enthusiastic, collaborative and data driven
- You have a B.A. with 5-7 years experience in healthcare is essential (healthcare digital products preferred); RN or NP credentials a plus
We provide a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes the following:
- Competitive base salary
- Open to Remote Work
- Medical, dental, vision
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Time off
- Paid Gym Membership