Welltok drives consumer actions that matter. Only Welltok delivers solutions built on a single, secure platform that includes a massive consumer database, predictive analytics and multi-channel engagement that drives people to take actions. As the award-winning consumer activation company, healthcare organizations and others trust Welltok to activate their populations in meaningful ways.
At Welltok, we’re proud of what we’re accomplishing and are committed to building a company where smart, passionate people can thrive and succeed. Join us as we make healthcare more personal and rewarding!
As a Data Analyst within Analytic Solutions, you will be responsible for data management throughout the organization. You will utilize industry standard database languages, data-marshalling tools, and other data management applications to create, configure, maintain, and enhance data solutions that facilitate machine learning systems, data mining analytic services, communications platforms, and other internal and external systems. Ideal candidates will possess hands-on experience with Healthcare industry data and systems, familiarity with common issues and concerns around data transformation, be willing to quickly learn new tools and techniques, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment with team members dedicated to ensuring the highest level of quality in solution delivery.
- Acquiring, validating, standardizing, and warehousing incoming client data in all forms and frequencies, from membership information to wearable device data, long cycle to near real time.
- Creating and maintaining the environment and processes that govern this data.
- Facilitating in-depth data discussions with clients and data vendors, as well as internal customers.
- Partnering with internal and external customer teams to ensure the continuity and consistency of our client deliverables.
- Analyzing and critically thinking about data issues, then developing and executing a plan to resolve them.
- Review and contribute to documentation knowledge base.
- Maintaining knowledge of the latest industry tools and best practices.
- Implement and maintain data security and management standards, requirements, and specifications to ensure data confidentiality, integrity, availability and privacy, to include but not limited to:
- Data shall be processed fairly and lawfully.
- Data shall be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.
- Data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed.
- Data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects.
- Appropriate technical and organizational measures shall be taken against unauthorized or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
- Data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the United States of America unless contractually agreed upon by a Welltok customer.
- Enforce and follow data access security requirements in accordance to the Welltok Security policies, standards, and requirements.
- Supports incident management, service-level management, change management, release management, continuity management, and availability management for databases and data management systems.
- Report malicious or suspicious activity on systems to the Welltok Security Team immediately
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience in a computer science and/or data engineering discipline. An equivalent degree in mathematics, statistics, or a Healthcare data-related discipline with demonstrated programming experience is also acceptable.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience within a Healthcare industry setting, including such responsibilities as:
- Data requirements gathering.
- Process documentation.
- Data acquisition and validation techniques.
- Data staging.
- Data preservation, integrity, traceability, and transparency.
- Fluency in database or data analysis language is strongly preferred; fluency in another programming language with demonstrated competency in programming concepts is acceptable.
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct, work, and lead with minimal supervision.
- Additional consideration will be given to candidates who express an interest or have experience in ETL system design.
- Experience working with large data sets.
- Experience working with Healthcare data in all forms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent team collaboration skills.
- Ability to accurately determine data quality and define best programming practices as it relates to Healthcare data.
- Familiarity with data transfer methods (e.g. FTP, SFTP, FTPS) and Encryption methods (e.g. PGP, GPG. ASC).
- Creative problem solving.
The estimated compensation for this position includes an annual salary between $70,000 to $75,000 with an annual bonus opportunity of 10%. Welltok also offers comprehensive employee benefits, including Medical insurance with Prescription Drug coverage, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Life and AD&D insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance, Traditional and Roth 401K options, Flexible Time Off (FTO) plus 10 Company Holidays, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), as well as additional benefits such as Legal Plan, Identity Theft Protection, Auto/Home insurance, and Pet insurance.
This role may require access to systems containing Regulated or Confidential data and is thereby subject to additional security and privacy controls.
Welltok celebrates respects and supports diversity in the workplace. Welltok is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to considering all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Warning: Please be aware of a scam claiming to be Welltok HR using platforms such as Facebook and Google Hangouts, which Welltok does not use for recruiting. If you are unsure of a communication, please contact Welltok at WelltokSOC@welltok.com