The kind of person we are looking for:
You have sharp attention to detail and enjoy collaborating with others. You are the type of person who not only soaks up knowledge but seeks it out and shares it with coworkers. You have previous I.T. Operations experience in a Windows environment, but want to expand your skillset. You can solve problems on your own but know when to seek help. You probably spend time outside of work learning about various parts of systems, networking, databases, or business processes. You are a master at finding answers, be it through google, TechNet, forums, or friends.
- Work with AD, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Firewalls, Access Points, VPNs, IP Networking, Windows 10, Office 365, Disaster recovery, Windows Server, Log Analytics, Intune
- Learn new technologies and best practices
- Work in a secure environment dealing with HIPAA, SOC2, and PCI frameworks
- Plan and work within an Agile scrum team
- Troubleshoot and quickly resolve issues with various systems, applications, and software
- Work with networks (protocols, firewalls, VPNs, etc.)
- Familiar with languages like PowerShell, Kusto, Python, and Bash
- Deploy OS updates, software patches, network upgrades
- Monitor system performance
- Assist Helpdesk when needed in day-to-day system, workstation, and application support of geographically dispersed users
- Collaboration within I.T. Operations and across the organization
- Provide input into key I.T. Operations and security decisions
- Work with multiple cloud providers and physical hardware
- Work with financial (PCI) and healthcare (HIPAA) data with robust security and auditing requirements
- Be a shared resource between IT and SecOps
- Documenting changes
Competencies for success:
- Thrives on challenges and loves learning
- Is self-driven, diligent, and enjoys solving problems, and mentoring teammates
- Wants to be part of a high-growth, high-innovation company that will revolutionize a market
- Prefers a collaborative environment and is comfortable working with others and giving and receiving feedback
- 3+ years’ experience of Windows Server administration/management of Windows Serves or
- 3+ years Active Directory experience (including promoting/demoting controllers, managing Active Directory DNS, FSMO roles, Group Policies, AAD, etc.) or
- 3+ years’ experience of network administration/management or
- 3+ years of relevant experience is required. We are looking for someone that has in-depth experience supporting Microsoft Windows Servers and Azure infrastructure.
- Advanced knowledge working within all facets of Azure
- Some experience working with Linux is a plus
- Experience installing, managing, monitoring SQL Server
- Worked in a regulated or audited environment (PCI, HIPAA, SOX…)
- This position is based in Boise, ID.
- Sponsorship is not available for this position.
VisitPay is a well-funded mid-growth company in a $400B growing market. We are a nationally focused company working closely with some of the nation’s largest and most well-respected health systems to provide innovative and compelling SaaS-based products. We are poised to capture significant share in the massive and growing self-pay market. Our solutions help healthcare systems optimize their revenue while providing patients with much improved and friendly billing experience.
At VisitPay, you will have the opportunity to work with an exceptional leadership team who has significant experience building companies in consumer finance, software, and analytics, and enjoy a competitive salary, benefits, and work/life balance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
VisitPay is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.