About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
As Medical Director of In-Person Services you will be responsible for the success of our in-person medical delivery team.
What success looks like
- Lead the day-to-day operations and strategy of the in-person medical delivery team, including managing a growing team of clinicians to support rapidly expanding business needs
- Establish and standardize the clinical onboarding process for new markets and clinic openings
- Partner with Clinical Operations to create, implement, and iterate on workflows to meet company-wide performance targets
- Oversee the design and analysis of process and quality metrics to inform appropriate staffing and workflow adjustments needed to meet clinical goals and standards
- Ensure we are continuously improving upon our standard of excellence by implementing best practices around our clinical procedures and processes
- Facilitate change management as necessary to drive organizational alignment and company-wide outcomes within the Clinical organization
- Coordinate regularly with Virtual Medical Directors to ensure the effective and comprehensive delivery of high-quality primary care
- Act as a subject matter expert on our in-person clinical offering for cross-functional initiatives
- Ingest and translate new market and/or Customer specific operations into tangible project plans and repeatable processes
- Collaborate with Customer Success and directly interface with Customers when appropriate to provide alignment and education on Eden’s philosophy and approach to primary care
- Embody and promote Eden’s core values in your people management style day-to-day tasks
What you will bring
- MD or DO license, multiple state licenses preferred
- Board certification or board-eligible in internal medicine or family medicine
- 5+ years of experience post residency providing primary care
- Passionate about a patient-centered approach to primary care
- A desire to disrupt and improve the US healthcare system
- Command of effective change management approaches
- Experience as a data-driven decision maker who blends sound business judgement with clinical expertise
- Strong track record of successfully managing, scaling, and motivating clinical teams
- A highly process-oriented leadership style
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience at a high-growth company is a bonus
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.