This position will focus on leading program development and program management, working on developing and optimizing clinical programs to better the CKD and ESKD population, using evidence-based research and best practices. This position will be responsible leading the team on clinical programs, clinical workflows, care team education, care team training, and patient education.
- Lead development of new clinical programs for CKD & ESKD population, including understanding existing workflow, defining program goals, KPIs, and assessments.
- Assess, monitor, and optimize existing programs to achieve operational effectiveness, reduction in costs, and improvement in patient quality.
- Work closely with payer partners to gather workflow requirements, identify cross-system impacts, perform analysis, and drive project management.
- Responsible for all program collateral, including patient education materials, clinical team training manuals, and workflow documentation.
- Collaborate closely with product development to ensure that technology solution supports clinical strategy.
- Define the program roadmap and breaking down roadmap into tactical plan
- Responsible for training materials and conducting training for new client rollouts and new programs / new initiatives.
- Collaborate with data, technology and analytics teams to monitor program metrics and develop tools necessary to support clinical programs
- Contributes to a strong culture of continuous development and rapid iteration.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Clinical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Business Acumen
- Presentation Skills
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Teamwork Orientation
- Project Management
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
This is an exempt and full-time position.
This position requires up to 10% travel. Travel may be outside the local area and overnight.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of related experience.
- Clinical licensure: RN, RD or PharmD is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required for cross-functional collaboration.
- Utilizes critical thinking and good judgement in performance of tasks.
- Must possess good organizational skills and the ability to multitask and to prioritize daily assignments and ensure delivery of clinical programs, pilots, and initiatives against the roadmap
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft applications which may include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other web-based applications. May produce complex documents, perform analysis and maintain databases.
- Understands and complies with highest standards of confidentiality.
- Consistent track record of successfully leading program development and project management.
- Understanding of healthcare workflows for inpatient, outpatient, and field-based care.
- Ability to document and analyze complex business requirements and processes.
- Ability to handle ambiguity and desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree.
- 7 years of related experience.
- Strong analytical skills preferred.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to be both a strategic and tactical change agent in the renal space.
- Self-starter who will take initiative and be proactive when there are multiple priorities.
- Strategic solution-seeker who sees opportunities when others see barriers.
- Experience working with vulnerable patient populations (ESRD, pediatrics, geriatrics, minorities, low income, uninsured, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Somatus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.