ClearDATA is seeking a Product Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate is an intellectually curious individual independent and self-motivated who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. This role is based in Austin TX where you'll collaborate with leaders across numerous go-to-market functions and with key members of our executive team.
This position will report directly to the Director of Product Marketing.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for defining and executing the go-to-market strategy for the ClearDATA platform, comprised of software and services.
What You’ll Do :
- Go to market: Continue to enhance target market identification, segmentation, market/customer requirements, personas, value prop development, key differentiators and messaging, competitive intelligence.
- Product/Services/Solutions: Plan and execute cross-functional go-to-market activities for product launches and enhancements. Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product adoption and usage
- Sales Enablement: Liaise with Product Management to create sales enablement collateral including sales decks, product sheets, flyers, presentations/videos, demo scripts, competitive battle cards, objection handling, etc..
- Training: Partner with Product Management and Learning & Organizational Development to create training that teaches sales and other customer facing roles how to effectively convey the value of ClearDATA and generate revenue for the business
- Demand Generation: Partner with broader marketing team to produce clear compelling and persuasive value props and content for generating demand and nurturing leads.
- Market intelligence: be the expert on ClearDATA buyers: how they buy and their buying criteria; how it differs across different industry and org sizes; effectively disseminate this information to product management, sales, marketing and business development.
- Competitive analysis: identify our actual and potential competitors and evaluate their strategies. Assess their relative strengths and weaknesses and devise counterstrategies. Win/loss analyses. Educate salespeople on competitive positioning strategies.
- Value positioning and messaging: Determine the key benefits, market differentiation, customer value and the positioning of ClearDATA across multiple markets within healthcare such as payers, life sciences, providers and healthcare technology companies
- Work with customers to build out case studies, testimonials, and references that demonstrate value ClearDATA provided
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A minimum of 3 years in Product Marketing
- Proven track record in partnering and collaborating with product management and other cross-functional teams
- Ability to operate at a strategic level to define new market opportunities and assess product-market fit but also to work tactically to drive projects to successful completion
- Clear thinker and communicator with excellent written and oral communication
- Proven problem solver able to discern the crux of an issue and use good judgement in recommending practical solutions
- Ability to take complex discussions market and customer requirements and distill into simple clear and concise messaging and direction.
- Effective story telling
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience marketing SaaS offerings as well as services
- Experience in cloud security
- Experience within the healthcare industry a plus
- Pragmatic Marketing certified a plus
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership Management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical Dental Vision HSA Life and 401K.
- Unlimited Vacation.
- Stock options.