“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is through powerful relationships with Care Partners, we help all people live healthy and brighter lives. To successfully achieve our mission and vision as we operate in a dynamic health care environment, we expect Bright employees to embody and uphold our core values in work and interactions, both internal and external: be brave, be brilliant, be accountable, be inclusive, and be collaborative.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Network Team is responsible for partnering with our Care Partners to turn their provider networks into market leading integrated delivery systems. We are reimagining how the network development, implementation and management functions can advance affordable, simple, and personal care for our members. The Business Analyst, Network Implementation, will be responsible for supporting the deeper integration of our network functions across the network development life cycle, including but not limited to network build, contracting, provider data, and credentialing. You will maintain our strategy and best practices for advancing provider partnerships, as well as lead internal cross-functional efforts to streamline process improvement and reporting.
- Support scope, develop and manage end-to-end project plans to ensure implementation for new market construction and launch in partnership with Contract Leads and Provider Groups
- Support implementation of provider groups through on-going monitoring and reporting of direct credentialing, and understanding broader provider entity structure to inform downstream operations
- Partner with Network Strategy to ensure regulatory and operational readiness through implementation and on-going reporting for new markets
- Support national playbook advancement for network onboarding process, including optimization of timelines, workflows, and capacity planning, building an internal Bright resource suite of standardized templates, and codifying business requirements to enhance implementation planning and in-market management
- Guide novel analysis development to understand, track, and address common network issues and develop systematic solutions to continually curate Bright’s high-value networks and steer Bright leaders towards internal alignment
- Partner with the Product and Technology Teams to support deeper integration of enterprise technology into network processes
- Escalate risks to operational readiness/milestones and identify mitigation strategies to share with executive leadership
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required. Business, Health Care, or a related field is required
- One to two years of experience, ideally at a consulting firm, investment back, healthcare provider, payer, or vendor required.
- A passion for and experience in the healthcare services or other highly regulated sectors
- Strong, creative thinking skills with the ability to analyze problems which may require multiple and/or unconventional approaches
- Desire and ability to quickly move between highly detailed analytics and big picture strategic thinking
- Excellent multitasking and prioritization skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects in parallel to completion
- Bias toward action; sense of urgency, self-initiative, and ownership of work
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and collaborate on internal and external-facing projects across cross-functional teams
- Experience with MS Excel functions that include working with large data sets, creating standardized reports, utilizing vLookups and advanced functions/ formulas, creating, using and interpreting pivot tables, filtering and formatting
- Strong data querying skills using tools such as SQL or SAS Enterprise Guide required
- Ability to prepare dashboards and presenting data using a data visualization tools
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.