Reporting to the Manager of Infrastructure, the candidate will be tasked to architect, implement, operate, monitor, and troubleshoot Aspen’s cloud infrastructure solutions to meet business and software development & delivery needs.
• Responsible for architecting and leading Aspen’s cloud infrastructure solutions and implementations with optimal design, performance, scalability, security, and high availability.
• Work closely and collaborate with application architect, DevOps engineers, and others in the software engineering team to implement, deploy and operate Aspen’s software product and services, as well as third-party systems.
• Be the one responsible for the wellbeing and continuous improvement of Aspen’s cloud infrastructure solutions to meet business and software & delivery needs, including but not limited to:
o Evaluation, recommendation, and choice of cloud-based services/tools
o Design, review, and lead implementation of application deployments
o Day-to-day maintenance and operational support when needed such as troubleshooting or development hotfixes
• Examples of projects and tasks:
o Architect and lead the build of infrastructure for environments within AWS, using an Infrastructure-as-Code approach and change control/SDLC.
o Architect and lead the build of metrics/alerting for monitoring applications and infrastructure.
o Ensure continuous performance and security compliance as environments change.
• Serves as a member of Aspen’s IT Operation Response team with potential off-hour responsibilities or other responsibilities as assigned.
• Excellent verbal, written communication, documentation, and presentation skills.
• Work independently and collaborate well with architects, developers, DevOps, and IT management team.
• Self-motivated and highly organized, analytical, and result-oriented.
Aspen RxHealth team members are critical thinkers. With a bustling Pharmacist Community (5,000 and continuously growing!) – and a core corporate team – we are information seekers, change-makers, and highly curious leaders all committed to one primary goal: revolutionizing the untapped potential of the pharmacist-patient relationship.
To enable the most responsive community of pharmacists that will deliver unsurpassed outcomes for patients, their families, and the customers we serve.
Aspen RxHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Aspen RxHealth are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex,
pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.