About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
We are looking for curious, pragmatic and capable mobile engineers who want to see the outcome of their work help people. You will join our Product Engineering team and work on important projects in areas like Virtual Care delivery, In Person Medical Services, or Behavioral Health. Our product engineers work closely with our product management, design and clinical teams to identify problems and build effective solutions.
You will join in on ownership of the mobile engineering discipline: working to build not only our products, but our culture and processes. You will not be hesitant to jump in and fix things because you take responsibility for sustainable engineering. Technical problem solving appeals to you, but you will also create space for your colleagues to demonstrate the same. We all learn and grow to achieve goals that can never fit in a job description. This can be a fully remote position.
What success looks like
- Join the Product Engineering team as a mobile engineer to build and improve our mobile software on both Android and iOS.
- Help the team refine and maintain engineering processes that let us develop quickly while keeping a high threshold for quality — including writing tests, technical documentation and mobile application distribution systems.
- Routinely ship high quality software that helps simplify healthcare for our patients and clinicians.
- Engage in the entire lifecycle of product engineering, including (but not limited to) Tech Leading, sprint planning, retrospectives, on-call rotation, code & design review, and deploying software.
- Learn and improve from both qualitative and quantitative measures.
- Build an understanding of our business and our unique approach to healthcare so that your technical decisions impact the course of the company.
What you will bring
- You are capable of working collaboratively in our mobile application. We use React Native, Typescript, with native iOS and Android, but you may have experience with Xamarin, Flutter, or React Native.
- You set a high bar for technical excellence, and you want to help your peers achieve it.
- You are able to anticipate technical and operational risks and can help mitigate them.
- You have experience with either Android or iOS (or both). And you’ve shipped software through the Google Play Store or App Store (or both).
- You are comfortable working with one or more back-end language or framework to refine APIs.
- You have several approaches to debugging, maintaining and improving mobile software.
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Interesting and challenging technical stack: React and React Native, TypeScript, Clojure, Python
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
About our Tech
- React 16.13, + Typescript 4.0
- React Native 0.63 + Typescript 4.0
- Python 3.7
- Clojure 1.10
- Postgres 12
- Microsoft AppCenter
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.