The SVP of Provider Engagement develops positive, long-term relationships with physicians, healthcare providers and healthcare systems in order to support and improve financial and quality performance. The SVP, Provider Engagement works within specific guidelines and procedures; applies advanced technical knowledge to solve complex business development problems; receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines approach, resources, schedules to achieve goals, and influences quality of life improvement for CKD and ESRD patients.
- Meet with and engage providers strategically prioritized by market data segmentation
- Build formal business relationships with key provider stakeholders within the clinically integrated networks including Nephrologists, PCPs, Specialists, SNFs, Dialysis Centers, Hospital Systems, and ASCs, to support Somatus’ quality and financial objectives in the market
- Collaborate with Somatus’ payor partner market teams to ensure alignment with provider engagement strategy and tactics
- Develop provider quality and financial incentives and contractual relationships with market providers in connection with wider Somatus provider engagement and operational team
- Maintain documentation on provider engagement and network efforts including contractual documents and CRM
- Support development of provider scorecards with Somatus’ Product and Innovation team
- Partner where necessary with Somatus’ clinical managers to support care team objectives related to network goals
- Show proficiency in the Somatus Renal IQ application and speak to qualitative data outputs in provider facing meetings
- Manage and professionally develop Provider Engagement VP/Directors
Aligned with Somatus’ Mission and Values
- 5-7 years’ minimum experience working with Pop Health and/or Integrated Health System and/or Provider Relations
- Internal Medicine MD/DO
- Proven ability to engage PCPs, Nephrologists, Specialists, Hospital Systems
- Proven ability supporting quality initiatives
- Proven planning, preparation and presentation skills, with established knowledge of reimbursement, health regulations, and bonus methodologies
- Demonstrated executive presence in conducting meetings and presentations with Physicians and key stake holders
- Self-starter in a remote work environment
- Positive, collaborative, and highly organized leadership style to drive outcomes
- Master’s Degree Preferred (Business, Healthcare Administration, Public Health)
- Understanding of Value Based Contracting / Pay for Performance / Healthcare Trends
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to utilize a CRM salesforce tracking tool
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Somatus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.